teen op- ur own teen voice

As an average teen my self I know how inquisitive our minds can be , we like to talk, post,discuss different issues. whether ,it effects us directly or our race as a whole.

We aren't afraid to voice out our opinion ,but is this opinion ever heard is the big question that would torment the reader. Many questions arise - "are they even paying any attention?","Do they even care what i think?,"do they even care what i have to say","why do they never even take my advice","Does my opinion not even matter to them".....and questions similar to these plague .Even during the rare instance that they hear your out ,they do so without actually paying any attention.

The saddest part is that it is not stranger who dismiss our thoughts ,but people we are acquainted to - This can be anyone your parents,your teachers, your own friends sometime treat your words as if it has no value. The very thought of this causes a emotional turmoil for us .

    "IT SURELY HURTS WHERE IT MATTERS THE MOST"

Why would I be discussing this if I don't have a feasible answer to this problem at hand.well I do have a solution but I alone cannot implement it, it would take all of us to be heard.
So bearing that in mind allow me to be your voice.A common voice of all the teens an ambassador for generation z. If you feel that that is something u would like to do , send me topics to write about, contact me , send me your video submissions about your opinion about issues of a common teenager- your school life ,education, bullying,relationship, world affairs so I can make it known to the world . That our thoughts do matter.If you would like to,u could even DM me. I will surely listen to u.
TO CONTACT ME USE THE FOLLOWING:
  ON 
   EMAIL ME: teen.opinion0@gmail.com
    DM ME ON INSTA:one_with_the_millions
Also,If u connect with blogs much more easily check out https://exploreily.wordpress.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAIR: a discussion about colourism in India.

Moral policing: Rights and Wrongs (part 1: the intro)

The need for representatives